1/09/2012

Followers!

Just wanted to say a quick Thank You to my new followers! I stopped working on my blog after 2 weeks back in October 2011 because I thought, "why am I doing this? No one is following me!" But thanks to my good friend Katie, I've started writing again and am excited to see a few new faces following me also.

Thanks Katie for the encouragement!

And thank you to everyone who is following! Please invite your friends! I would love to get some discussions going with other misguided 20 (or 30) somethings!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're happy to be writing again. I have a feature on my blog each week that features other bloggers. I have over 150 followers so you could gain some followers that way. If you're interested e-mail me at katherinehschneider@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete